In order to provide a good service and at the same time help conserve resources and encourage good environmental stewardship, we charge students to print on our school network. The cost is:
- Black & White printing 10 cents per page
- Colour printing (available in Library and Art Room) is 25 cents per page
This applies whether you are printing from a school computer or your iPad. All students are given an initial credit of $5.00 (50 BW pages or 20 colour) after which they will need to buy additional printing credits from the library or school office.
This is a one time setup:
- Using Safari on your iPad, go to the website bssprint:9191/ios/install A window will pop up asking you to install a profile. Click on Install.
- You will be warned that the profile is not signed. This is a normal warning that this may be a security threat. Since you know this is a safe install, click Install. Once the profile is installed, click on Done to close the window. This will create a new app named Printing on your iPad.
- Find the newly created Printing app on your iPad and click on it to run it. Enter your student number and network password. If this is a personal iPad click on the Remember me box so keep your self logged in.
To print a document:
- When you are in an app, choose to print and then select which printer you want to print to. At time there is a problem with printing double-sided from the iPad/iPhone so don’t choose this option.
- You can check on the progress of your print job or status of your account by accessing the Printing app on your iPad.